This set of methods supports generating a viable HTTP URL representing one item in the display. Exhibit can then use that URL to display just the item when requested.
Back to Exhibit API
Set when Exhibit.Persistence.getURLWithoutQueryAndHash is called.
Set when Exhibit.Persistence.getURLWithoutQuery is called.
- Description: Given a relative or absolute URL, determine the fragment of the corresponding absolute URL up to its last '/' character (relative URLs are resolved relative to the document location).
- Description: Given a relative or absolute URL, return the absolute URL (resolving relative to the document location).
- Description: Return the current document location without the query and hash portions of the URL. Cache in Exhibit.Persistence._urlWithoutQueryAndHash.
- Description: Return the current document location without the query portion of the URL. If there is a hash, it is also ignored. Cache in Exhibit.Persistence._urlWithoutQuery.
- Description: Return a permanent link to one item, encoding it as a hash relative to the URL without query and hash.