- Automatic sizing of the Timeline band "widths." (For a horizontal Timeline, a band's "width"
is the height of the band on the screen.)
- Note how the middle band is automatically made taller since its scale is larger and the event tapes are thicker, thus requiring more space for the events.
- Use mouse-wheel, arrow keys or links to move to 4400 (additional events which require a larger Timeline). Note how the Timeline enlarges when about 4200 becomes visible on screen. The size increase is animated.
- Changing the default theme
- Loading two different event files sequentially.
- Timeline starts at 1850 and ends at 4480
Timeline version .