This test uses JSON data.
It demonstrates use of various event attributes color, textColor, tapeImage, and tapeRepeat. Details
- Only start date
- Start and end dates. Combinations of isDuration
- Red tapes. Events without titles. Start and end dates. Combinations of isDuration
- Caption and tapeImage attributes. The striped tape. Hover over the label or tape to view the caption.
- Really long labels. They should not wrap
- Permutations of bad dates. Test that error messages are shown in all browsers including IE
- Event has classname attribute. CSS is used to modify the event's display. For event with classname of special_event, use css selectors:
- .tape-special_event for the tape in a main band
- .label-special_event for the label
- .icon-special_event for the icon
- .highlight-special_event for the highlight div
- In addition to the above, the elements also have a class of just special_event. So the selector .special_event can be used generically for all of the above elements, depending on your goals.
- The events in the overview band will have class .small-special_event for the tape or tick.
- Default Timeline Theme is modified (see html file source).
- Modified theme: thicker event tapes and increased track size appropriately to match.
- Modified theme: Popup bubble dimensions set explicitly.
Timeline version .
Stripe courtesy of Stripe Generator.